Some videos don't have embedded subtitles, then subtitles can be provided in separate subtitle files (.srt, .ssa, .ass). With Easy Subtitles you can easily modify your subtitle files to make sure that your subtitles are perfectly in sync with your videos.
Note: Because of a Google design decision, Android 4.4 doesn't allow apps to write on the SD Card. This is fixed for Android 5 and above.
- Supported formats: SubRip (.srt) and SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass)
- Supports multiple characters encoding
- Lines can be added, removed and modified one by one
- Apply a time offset to all lines or a subset of lines
- Load files from the external storage
- Launch the associated video directly from the application (if there is a video file with the same name)
Content on the advanced mode (available as in-app purchase)
- Split files
- Merge 2 subtitle files
- Create files
- Delete files
- Search in the subtitle
- Multiple line selection
- Modify styles
For discussions, bug reports, feature requests, beta versions, please visit the Community:
Beta and Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/117504063096060095915
A big thank to Android Gamer for the Arabic translation!
Easy Subtitles is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-11-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Easy Subtitles (version 1.9.14) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.